Assignment 2 critique

 After sharing my website for assignment 2, I received suggestions similar to the following; (1) making my images full screen, (2) using a style for the artwork I inserted that I have done in the past. 

My reasoning for no making my website full screen is that I wanted my website to work for very low resolution and very high resolution computers, but I do think that I should have made the div a least a little bigger. I also wanted to include the color in the background as it complimented the color pallet I was using well. 

While I agree that it would have look nice and cohesive to incorporate a style I have done before, I did not have the time to do so, as it probably would have take me at least 2 hours per drawn addition, and I already spent countless hours on the website as is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

p5.js day 2!