Hello World! Response

I really enjoyed this documentary because it really helped me understand the capabilities and connection that java script has with everyday lives. I think its really cool how most processes are almost automatic, examples of this are large groups of people walking on opposite sides as to not run into each other, and waves crashing to the shore. Its really interesting to me that numbers are just symbols for something, because in my mind, symbols and  numbers live in completely different worlds, when they really should not. I like the idea of creating something with boundaries that might cause something unexpected. I like this idea because if I were to try to recreate something with the same boundaries, there would probably only be so many outcomes, but with the code doing it there are a lot more outcomes that are possible. Overall, I think this video will help me a whole lot while working on the next project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

p5.js day 2!