interactive website review

 "Quick, Draw!"


The website I am reviewing is "Quick, Draw!". I chose to review this website because I thought it was really fun to mess around with. The basis of this website is that you are given a prompt to draw, then as you draw it an AI tries to guess what you are drawing. One thing I am confused about is how the AI does not know what prompt you were given. I do think it is kind of funny when something looks like the prompt to me, but it cannot guess the answer correctly. Because of this, I would be interesting in the website having an area where they explain how the AI works. The interactive portion of this website is clicking and holding to draw the prompt. Overall, I think this website is really fun to play around on, but I am curious as to how it works. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

p5.js day 2!