typographic hierarchy response

 When reading this article, I was reminded of graphic design 1, when we were working on our zines. The importance of typographic hierarchy was stressed in the beginning of working on our projects. I think this article helped me understand that typographic hierarchy does not revolve solely on the size of the font, but also on factors like font type, punctuation, capitalization, color, etc. I knew before this reading that hierarchy is important within design for readability, and is helpful for getting a point across, but I did not realize how much an impact poorly planned hierarchy could have on a design project. Overall, I think this article is very helpful, concise, and well-informed, but I almost wish we read it at the beginning of the semester, as I believe it would have helped student who were new to design. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

p5.js day 2!